Todd has over 20 year’s legal experience in New Zealand covering the full range of Residential and Commercial Property, including Conveyancing, Subdivisions and Leases, as well as Asset Protection via Wills, Trusts, Relationship Property, Estates and Enduring Powers of Attorney. Recognised as one of Dunedin’s leading Property Law experts, Todd prides himself on providing prompt, efficient and practical advice to clients. In addition, he regularly attends legal education courses across a wide area of law to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of legal developments that may impact and be of relevance to his clients.
Todd is recognised by his colleagues for his knowledge, being regularly engaged by colleagues to act on property transactions, as well as provide evidence in Court as an Expert Witness, and to determine contractual disputes as an Experienced Property Lawyer under the Standard Form Agreement for Sale and Purchase.
- LLB, BCOM, Otago University
- Service to the New Zealand Law Society’s Property Law Section’s Executive Committee (9 years)
- Expert Witness (Property Lawyer)
- Member of the Auckland District Law Society Incorporated’s Property Law and Property Disputes Committees.
- Accredited Specialist of the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society
Getting to know Todd
A family man at heart, Todd holds strong family and community values, with his wife in both life and work - Sonya. Todd enjoys keeping active, sports, attending concerts and traveling.